List:       midgard-user
Subject:    [midgard] Article writing?
From:       Henri Bergius <Henri.Bergius () iki ! fi>
Date:       1999-09-30 11:56:17

Greetings!

I was wondering if there are any people here who
already feel comfortable enough with Midgard to
write material on it.

Some Web Development -oriented Web magazines have
requested material from us, and I think some short
introductory articles or tutorials ('Creating
Web-based magazine with Midgard', 'Personalization
in Midgard', 'Midgard for layout control', etc.)
could raise the general awareness of Midgard in
the Web developer and Open Source communities, and
be a valuable contribution to our documentation
efforts as well.

If you are interested, please contact me so we can
discuss the matter to more detail.

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- Henri.Bergius@iki.fi --