List:       midgard-user
Subject:    [midgard-user] Well, I finally got 1.63 installed and running
From:       Steve Sobol <sjsobol () JustThe ! net>
Date:       2005-07-12 5:59:39

What ultimately worked was using datagard to convert the original database
to 1.63.

IIRC I was using the wrong username and password. I needed to use the SG0
admin username and password. That's a rather obvious thing that I should
have figured out days ago.

Now I'm going to set up a separate database, install all of the MidCOM stuff
and use Repligard to move the sites to the new database so I can take
advantage of all of the neat features that have been added in the past year
or two. :)

--
JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"Life's like an hourglass glued to the table"   --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"