List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard-user] Opensource CMS Evaluation Question
From:       Pascal Mayer <pma () simple ! ch>
Date:       2005-06-22 16:06:26

 Hi

 we have implemented a shared-site solution based on Midgard.

 http://www.toppharm.ch/sitemap/ (Master Site)

 http://gundeli.apotheke.ch/sitemap/
 http://aarburg.apotheke.ch/sitemap/
 (+ 70 other pharmacy sites)

 But I think your requirement to be able to run/handle existing sites
 based on ASP will limit your choices.

 Btw. Magnolia is another Open Source CMS Solution based on Java.
 http://www.magnolia.info

 regards, pascal

simplicity gmbh
ringstrasse 39         www.simple.ch       tel: +41 61 721 50 40