List:       midgard-user
Subject:    RE: [midgard-user] Midgard 1.6.3 - Datagard - Install New Database
From:       "Adam Douglas" <ADouglas () venmarces ! com>
Date:       2005-06-03 22:07:36

That is odd. MySQL is a fresh install onto a fresh operating system
install. Also this MySQL is the same version I was running before.
Either way I checked the log files and it says the same thing with
multiple lines of this " /usr/local/libexec/mysqld: Can't open file:
'snippet.MYI'. (errno: 9)" with just referencing different tables. I'll
try to uninstall the package and then install it again and see what
happens. If that does not do it I'm out of sources to try and track down
what the problem is.

Best,
Adam