List:       midgard-user
Subject:    RE: [midgard-user] "Failed to allocate delayed resource" when installing TownPortal
From:       LEGRAND_Stéphane <stephane.legrand () loiret ! cci ! fr>
Date:       2005-04-28 13:16:25

dad7924acbde133ac1a96d1d81d23fc8 as a link page for pageelement ().  >>
	>> I'm completely lost :-( Is this a known bug ? My configuration :

	> This is expat bug in most cases. Try to upgrade to the newest available one.
	> And follow this link when you want to import additional packages:
	> http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/installation/additional-packages.html

	Thank you very much for your answer.
	I first tried to upgrade my expat library to the latest version but it didn't solve \
the problem. So i tried to copy the 2 installation files for TownPortal into the \
Midgard data directory and used datagard to make the installation. And bingo ! It \
works. It seems you really have to use this method instead of using repligard.

	Now, i'm fighting to create a new TownPortal web site but this is an other story :-)

	Thanks for your help.

	Regards,
	Stephane Legrand.