List:       midgard-user
Subject:    [midgard-user] Midgard gathering 12 - 14 of november
From:       Johan Bernhardsson <johan () bernhardsson ! nu>
Date:       2004-10-12 9:16:15

Hello,

Some updates regarding the Midgard gathering in Linköping Sweden 12 - 14
of november.

I have been in contact with some hotels around Linköping to check on
prices and such.

The best hotell that i have found at the moment is Linköpings vandrarhem
http://www.linkopingsvandrarhem.se/ that charges 485:- (48 EURO) per
night for a single room and 295:- (29 EURO) per person and night for a
double room.  In those prices breakfast and linnen is included.

They also have hostel rooms for 230 (23 EURO) per night but then you
dont have neither breakfast or linnen in that price.

Please contact me if you need a place at a hotel and i will arrange the
room. (Its good to book rooms about 2 weeks ahead .. and thats well soon
:)

/Johan "SmallOne" Bernhardsson
--
Linux/Security Consultant at anykey solutions

Johan Bernhardsson
Mobile: +46 707 322261
Phone:  +46 13 73244
Email:  johan@anykey.se