List:       midgard-user
Subject:    [midgard-user] HELP: installing on sparc / deb / apache 2.0
From:       midgard () vino ! it
Date:       2004-02-13 19:20:23

Hi,
I need to install Midgard on a SUN running Debian and Apache2.0.
I downloaded all the Midgard 1.5 binaries.
I tried to download the CVS of the apache2 module but got stuck:

www:/usr/src/midgard# export CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous@cvs.midgard-
project.org:/home/CVS/midgard'
www:/usr/src/midgard# cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@cvs.midgard-project.org:2401/home/CVS/midgard
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.midgard-project.org(80.190.241.28):2401
failed: Connection refused

I didn't put any password, as per the instruction on the web site, but it
failed.

1) how can I get the CVS for mod-apache2 ?
2) do I also need the mod-preparser-apache2 CVS ?
3) the installations instrucions don't say anything about the preparser, is ti
required ? How do I install it?
4) Do I need anything else to make it work with Debian/Apache 2?

Thanks a lot for you help.

bruno