List:       midgard-user
Subject:    [midgard-user] GPL Project & Aegir CMS Cache
From:       "Nathan Brown" <nathan () imagimation ! net>
Date:       2003-07-30 23:36:17

Just want to say the news about the GPL for Aegir is excellent! Good to
hear Aegir is going to be a true open source project. With the completed
conversion of the license to be GPL, I would suggest that we place the
project on SourceForge.net and Freshmeat.net in seek of more developers to
add to the project. There are several other open source software
distribution sites that may also bring more attention to Aegir that would
only benefit the entire community.

On another note, I have come across a simple bug with Aegir when I modify
a Page within my website, the only way to make the change go live (after I
have approved it) is to remove all the cache files. I have tried clicking
the "Publish" link, but that does not seem to do much at all. Is there
another method of making a change go live that I have not yet come across?

Thank you,
Nathan.