List:       midgard-user
Subject:    [midgard-user] Import a Page via a ZIP
From:       "Nathan Brown" <nathan () imagimation ! net>
Date:       2003-07-30 0:01:26

Hello,

I just ran across the "Import from file (tgz,tar,zip)" option when
creating a new page and am curious as to the desired functionality that is
expected?

I created a zip file with 4 GIF's and one HTML file. What I found is that
it created a empty page, without the green checkmark or red stop sign icon
next to it, and found that neither the images was inserted into the system
nor was the html inserted into the page.

Anyone mind giving me an idea of what this feature is all about and how to
use it properly?

Thanks in advance!

Nathan