List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard-user] download for midgard-lite.0.81.zip is incomplete
From:       Henri Bergius <henri.bergius () iki ! fi>
Date:       2003-01-30 12:46:15

Greetings!

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 20:26, mike_momany  wrote:
> I am attempting to install Midgard-Lite (which I downloaded from the
> Midgard site) on an xp machine.  In the file Install-win32.txt it
> says a sample httpd.conf hook is included in the 'data' directory.
> There is no 'data' directory.  Also there is no ' htdocs' directory
> in the package.  Any sugesstions.

The install-win32.txt file was written for an old release
of Midgard Lite. You'll get more current installation instructions
from:

http://www.midgard-project.org/developer/downloads/midgard-lite/INSTALL.txt

/Bergie

--
Henri Bergius                           Henri.Bergius@nemein.com
Consultant Partner                      Tel: +358-20-198 6032

Nemein.Net -- Project tracking solution for consulting companies
http://www.nemein.com/Nemein.Net/