List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard-user] RCS?
From:       Marcin_Sołtysiak <olga () olga ! pl>
Date:       2003-01-30 11:40:27

I indeed performed some experiments but had to give it up for a while.

I still had no crystalized idea abou the structure of snippetdis/snipptes.
AFAIK I assumed such structure:

/[sgguid | 0 for SG0]/object->guid/[n]

where n is a snippet name as version number. All snippets contain diffs in
rcs forma, so they are comaptible with NemeinRCS.

Unfortunately Bergie must have deleted my experimental page, so I lost some
coding solutions :-)

Nevertheles I aim to introduce MidgardDB RCS in future.

--
Marcin Sołtysiak
http://www.olga.pl/