List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard-user] Can't add attachments in Aegir
From:       Henri Bergius <henri.bergius () iki ! fi>
Date:       2003-01-24 10:15:49

On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 11:05, Anders Karlsson wrote:
> Hi all,

Greetings!

> I have tried Aegir Nightly build the last three days, and i'm not able
> to make attachments work. I get:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mgd_get_() in ROOT(908) :
> eval()'d code on line 17

Very strange. Does this happen everywhere? Or just in the
'add image' pop-up in article/topic editor?

Can you check the Frame Info for the frame where you get the
error message... What does the GET parameter type= say?

> /Skallen

/Bergie

--
Henri Bergius                           Henri.Bergius@nemein.com
Consultant Partner                      Tel: +358-20-198 6032

Nemein.Net -- Project tracking solution for consulting companies
http://www.nemein.com/Nemein.Net/