List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard-user] Switching Aegir interface languages...
From:       Henri Bergius <henri.bergius () iki ! fi>
Date:       2002-12-22 14:05:42

On Sun, 2002-12-22 at 09:53, Andrey Subbotin wrote:
> Hello All,

Greetings!

> And here comes one more issue regarding the translating stuff...

BTW, this stuff would be better discussed on nadmin-dev.

> No matter what I put into the $nemeinlocalization_available array in
> the init snippet of the NemeinLocalization snippetdir, the language
> chooser in the Configuration section below the front page shows only
> English, Finish and Polish... ;(

Snippet /NemeinLocalization/init $nemeinlocalization_available
is the setting used by Nemein.Net

We switched Aegir CMS to use its own localization configuration
(different language libraries might be available for these two).

You can configure the available languages in snippet
/AegirCore/lib/localization

This was updated to the /Development/Translations.html page
but not announced on the lists. Sorry about that.

The language configs (character encodings, etc) are still
handled in /NemeinLocalization/init

/Bergie

--
Henri Bergius                           Henri.Bergius@nemein.com
Consultant Partner                      Tel: +358-20-198 6032

Nemein.Net - Project tracking solution for consulting companies
http://www.nemein.com/Nemein.Net/