List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard-user] Aegir error
From:       Henri Bergius <henri.bergius () iki ! fi>
Date:       2002-12-21 19:17:09

On Sat, 2002-12-21 at 04:37, Andrey Subbotin wrote:
> Hello All,

Greetings!

> Seems like page preview doesn't work anymore... or I've got some
> strange creatures messing my Midgard DB...
>
> I've just edited a page and pressed submit. And it said: redirecting
> there in 2 secs. And then it issued the following error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in ROOT(906) : eval()'d \
> code(386) : eval()'d code on line 18
> ...in the preview pane.

Did it work earlier? Did you make any changes there?

Please investigate this a bit and file a bug.

If this is in page preview, it could of course be due to
the code in the page causing the error.

> See the screenshot attached. Am I the only one experiencing the
> problem? ;~(

I had similar problems with deleting page elements.

Anyway, the Russian localization looks nice, could
you send it to us for inclusion in the main Aegir
packages?

I have to admit I wasn't sure whether NemeinLoc
would work with non-latin characters but it seems
to do, cool!

/Bergie

--
Henri Bergius                           Henri.Bergius@nemein.com
Consultant Partner                      Tel: +358-20-198 6032

Nemein.Net - Project tracking solution for consulting companies
http://www.nemein.com/Nemein.Net/