List:       midgard-user
Subject:    AW: AW: AW: AW: [midgard-user] midgard installation on a win2k system
From:       "Nicholas Storm" <n.storm () web ! de>
Date:       2002-09-23 20:24:10

dear matthias,

i can now, after long toiling with this installation, tell you, that the
mysql-installation on my pc is shot to hell and that is why this whole thing
did not work out. out of frustration, i installed midgard-lite on a fresh pc
at work that did not have anything to do with mysql or apache before and
everything worked out fine!!!!! no problems at all (except with the
different ip adresses and the fact that all http connections have to go
through a proxy, but i figured that out and have a working installation of
midgard now). :) :) :) :D

finally, everything is calm and quiet. i can now move on to the really
important stuff... :D

thanks again for your enthusiasm and your willingness to help. this is going
out to all those who wrote me and tried to help, as well, of course!

i will get back to you as soon as i have figured out how everything works
with midgard and might have produced a little website already. from now on,
the midgard manual should do the rest, should it not?

cheers,

nick

spd and the greens actually made the race! who would have thought! oh well.
no further comment on that.... :D :D :D