List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard-user] nadmin and attachments
From:       Ben Peter <bpeter () zentropypartners ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 10:45:08

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 01:18, olga@olga.pl wrote:
> > When I try to attach something in nadmin, I'm getting the following
> > error:
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mgd_get_() in ROOT(1297) :
> > eval()'d code on line 102
>
> I;d bet my last lunch on this world on 'register_globals' as nadmin uses GET
> var $type to distinguish mgd_get function in da following routine
>
> $func="mgd_get_".$type;
> $object=$func($id);
>
> When register globals fails you get mgd_get_() insteda of i.e. mgd_get_article.

That's what I would have thought and I put a
php_flag register_globals on

before any <VirtualHost> in my httpd.conf. Will I need to stick this
anywhere else or have I missed out on anything else?

I put some debugging output into the snippet that uploads the images
(argv0/image), and it seemed that the code gets executed twice before
the image is uploaded. The first time, the type is set proper, but when
the image is actually uploaded, type is empty. I cannot quite firgure
out what's going wrong there, but I'll try to and post back any results.
But it really looks as if this is an error in my configuration. Perhaps
I should start off with a newly installed RH 7.1, but I'm not too happy
with downgrading my OS ;-)

Oh, and: sorry for the double posting. I first posted with a
non-subscribed From: <address> and thought that this would not hit the
list at all.

Cheers,
Ben