List:       midgard-dev
Subject:    [midgard-dev] Segfault at startup on Debian/sid and Suse
From:       David Guerizec <david () guerizec ! net>
Date:       2001-04-28 19:25:05

Hi,

After I spent my whole day compiling apache, php4 and midgard with different options \
an combinations (with and without debug symbols, EAPI, modules...) to try to \
reproduce the segfault, I came to the following conclusion:

recompile apache, php4, mod_midgard and midgard-php4 (no matter the options) and the \
segfault's gone ;)

In other words, I guess debian's apache binary is somehow broken when running with \
midgard...

If someone can try the same on suse (thommie ?), and confirm the result, it would be \
great.

--
Best regards,                                 David Guerizec
http://www.guerizec.net/david/       http://www.imuable.org/