List:       midgard-dev
Subject:    [midgard-dev] Bug no. 182: Import of a new sitegroup as sg0 root doesn't work.
From:       Midgard BugTrack System <bugs () midgard-project ! org>
Date:       2001-04-19 13:16:50

From:	torben@nehmer.net
Platform:	RedHat and others
Version:	CVS
Bug Type:	repligard
Bug description:
I just tried to import an existing sg into a new Midgard
Database. What I did was:

1. Export the sg in question as sg0root*sitegroup with
repligard -a.
2. create an empty db.
3. mysql that_db < empty.sql
4. repligard -c into_that_db -i Asgard.xml.gz
5. repligard -c into_that_db -i asgard.de_DE.xml.gz
6. repligard -c into_that_db -i old_export_of_sg.xml.gz

The import config file uses sg0 root access.

I have the xml.gz of the db export and the sql dump of the
old database from which it was exported available. If
you require it for bugfixing, just tell me.

Torben