List:       midgard-dev
Subject:    RE: [midgard-dev] RFC: OSDEM: developer exp. w. Midgard 2.0
From:       "Ken Pooley" <kpooley () sewanee ! edu>
Date:       2001-01-31 22:39:37

As one who is always on the verge of being one of the designers mentioned
below...and who administrates a bunch of content editors who make those
degigners look like rocket scientists...I am darn glad to hear Ami bring
this up......I will ponder on the problem...after I help my 2 year old find
juice....
kp