List:       midgard-dev
Subject:    [midgard-dev] About the CVS script
From:       David Guerizec <david () guerizec ! net>
Date:       2001-01-31 19:50:40

Hi,

First I apologize for the submission of Asgard in .sql.gz format, it
seems that it has been recognized as text/plain by the CVS script and
may have caused some trouble in some mailboxes (mine was messed up -
Mozilla).

Now why and how did this happen ? Can't we filter on extensions ?

--
Best Regards,
David Guerizec           Open Source Developer