List:       midgard-dev
Subject:    Re: [midgard-dev] parse error handling
From:       Henri Bergius <henri.bergius () iki ! fi>
Date:       2003-04-25 15:29:07

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 18:01, Armand A. Verstappen wrote:
> Hi,

Greetings!

> And, by omitting the 'PageCacheDir' directive, it will switch off it's
> preparsing behaviour. So, you can easily switch between the two.
>
> People, I have mentioned this before, let's all consider using
> mod-midgard-preparser instead of 'classic' mod-midgard.

Sounds sensible. The reason of having too different packages has been
confusing anyway.

However, we should also plan for migrating to Apache 2 ASAP.

> Armand A. Verstappen       Graadt van Roggenweg 328

/Bergie

--
Henri Bergius                           Henri.Bergius@nemein.com
Consultant Partner                      Tel: +358-20-198 6032

Nemein.Net -- Project tracking solution for consulting companies
http://www.nemein.com/Nemein.Net/

OSCOM 3 - Third Open Source Content Management Conference
May 28th - 30th 2003, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
http://www.oscom.org/Conferences/Cambridge/