List:       microblaze-uclinux
Subject:    Re: [microblaze-linux] DDR CLOCK SPEED ON SPARTAN-6
From:       Giulio Mazzoleni <giulio.mazzoleni () digital-instruments ! com>
Date:       2011-08-05 14:51:07

Hi Graeme.
Glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from these kind of things.
RZQ on K7 would be ok for me, too. But on Y2 the 3rd block has a DQ14
(at least on spartan 6 lx45t).
I am going on vacation till 22 august, so I think I'll not be able to
answer till that date.
Good times to you all, too.
And thanks.
Giulio