List:       microblaze-uclinux
Subject:    [microblaze-uclinux] Fwd: Petalinux on ML505 & EDK10.1
From:       "Nathan Hillery" <nhillery1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-26 18:11:39

[Sorry if this is a repeat post - my first attempt hasn't shown up yet]

I'm trying to get Petalinux running on the Xilinx ML505 Evaluation
Platform.  I have seen  discussion on this board that suggests some
have it working.  Can anyone offer a pre-built image, an edk design,
or even just pointers/advice for this?  I'll admit some possible
complications - I am currently trying this with EDK10.1 (though I have
tried with 9.2i also) and I am running in the "split windows/linux
development environment".

I have tried the "PetaLinux-MMU-0.1 test release" from the Petalogix
developer site web page (this page also has a kernel patch for 0.20,
which I have not tried).  PetaLinux v0.30-rc1 has a pre-built design
for the ML506, but I have not succeeded in adapting that for the
ML505.

Many thanks in advance & Cheers,
Nathan