List:       microblaze-uclinux
Subject:    Re: [microblaze-uclinux] TCP transmit performance
From:       "Falk Brettschneider" <falk.brettschneider () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-05-15 20:02:39

Jim Van Vorst wrote:
> I wonder of your optimizations
> broke something in the network stack?  Do your other network apps
> work correctly?
I run dhcp client, tftp, thttpd, ping, and my user app which is driven with UDP and \
TCP/IP posix sockets. They all work fine. So I think it's not due my optimisations.
Well, let me compare the settings back at work tomorrow...

> 8192  16384  16384    10.02 15.32
> That 10^6bits/sec column is Mbits/sec.  15.32Mbits/sec in this example.
Argh... I was blind. Is 15.32Mbits/sec = (15.32/8)MB/sec = 1.915MB/sec ?

CU, F@lk