List:       microblaze-uclinux
Subject:    AW: [microblaze-uclinux] opb_ethernetlite on Memec Spartan 3 board
From:       "Raul Camaras" <raul.camaras () nokiancapacitors ! de>
Date:       2007-05-29 13:50:50

Hello,

Additionally to file xemaclite_g.c, in the Petalinux archive in the file
adapter.c it's left line 595:
> memcpy(dev->dev_addr, ether_table[index].macaddr, IFHWADDRLEN);
directly before setting the MAC address. Without this line MAC address
is not set.

I tried to slolve the problem with the emaclite not answering before
sending something, by writing next line in adapter.c:
> XemacLite(&lp->Emaclite);
directly before setting MAC address, as suggested by Per-Henrik... but
it was not the solution.

Rgds,
Raul Camaras