List:       microblaze-uclinux
Subject:    RE: [microblaze-uclinux] PetaLinux
From:       "Eugene Peng" <Eugene.Peng () nuvation ! com>
Date:       2007-05-17 14:15:14

Hello,

I just joined this email list, and started to get familiar with
PetaLinux yesterday. I am attempting the mixed-installation (EDK in
windows, software build in linux running on Vmware).
I did extract the PetaLinux distribution in a windows extrator, but
according your discussion, this will be a problem.
Does this mean I should extract under Linux and then share it across to
my windows environment?

Cheers and thanks for all the great work you guys are doing!

Eugene