List:       mico-support
Subject:    Re: MICO-SUPP: Mico-2.2.4 (for NT)
From:       "Andrew S. Townley" <atownley () informix ! com>
Date:       1999-03-02 17:54:27

This happens when you attempt to use static libraries with most MFC =
things, not just MICO.  If you search the MSDN archives, there is an =
article about this problem.  Generally speaking, you may have some luck =
passing the /force option to the linker which will generate the =
application.

Another MS-ism with static libraries.

ast

Begin forwarded message: