List:       mico-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: urgent: mico 2.3.3 on HP-UX 11
From:       Michael <Michael.Duemesnil () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-11-24 10:43:16

Hi,

I wanted to stick with gcc 2.95.2, since this was the compiler, we used for
development.

Nevertheless I tried aCC and ran into a whole bunch of errors, which relate
to mini-stl. As gcc is installed on the system, the configure script always
detects it and sets MakeVars accordingly. Can you give some details about
the environment you used while compiling (LD_LIBRARY_PATH, MakeVars
etc)?

Or has anybody managed to get mico compiled undex HP-UX B.11.00 using
gcc?

When I copy the binaries I compiled under HP-UX B.10.20 and try to execute
a sample I get the following error:
Running.
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: read__7istreamPci (code)  from /opt/mico/lib/libmico2.3.3.sl
./account[15]: 18045 Abort(coredump)

Bye,

Michael

Original message from: "Neil Catling"