List:       mico-devel
Subject:    Catching trader exceptions in MICO 2.2.7
From:       "Emilio Hernández Martín" <inkyeto () teleline ! es>
Date:       2000-09-26 11:46:23

    Hello.

    How can I catch trader exceptions in MICO 2.2.7 ? I've tried to do that
in MICO 2.3.0 and it worked right with (for example):

try{
}catch (CosTrading::UnknownServiceType &exc){
}

    But in my PC, in which I have MICO 2.2.7 installed and where the
exception handling support is MICO specific, it doesn't work. In manuals it
is said that with MICO specific exception handling a user exception X must
be caught by X_var, this way (I think):

try{
}catch (CosTrading::UnknownServiceType_var &exc){
}

but it didn't work.

    In MICO 2.3.0 I include <mico/CosTradingRepos.h> and
<mico/CosTrading.h>; and with MICO 2.2.7 I include <mico/typerepo.h> and
<mico/trader.h>

    What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks a lot.

    Emilio.