List:       mico-devel
Subject:    MICO: [Fwd: MICO and GTK+(--)]
From:       jph <jph () mi ! is>
Date:       2000-04-29 16:49:10

Hi

I have been absent from this list for some while so please excuse me if
this is a FAQ.

What exactly does GTK support in the orb do? I imagine that this has
something to do with the idle loop (orb and GTK) but I haven't found
anything telling me how to set it up. The link to Owen Taylor's home
page on the MICO page is broken, so I guess I'm out of options but to
ask you on the list. Anyone?
How about GTK-- support?

Thanks,
Jens