List:       mico-devel
Subject:    Re: MICO: MICO (naming-)interoperability question.
From:       Dirk Foersterling <foerster () euklid ! cs ! uni-dortmund ! de>
Date:       1999-10-21 12:08:51

Dirk Foersterling wrote:

> Klaus Thiele wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dirk,
>
> Hi,
>
> > On Mit, 20 Okt 1999, you wrote:
> >
> > i'm using jdk1.1.7/JacORB1_0-beta8 sucessfully with MICO's
> > Naming-Service (thanks to the help from G.Brose).
>
> JacORB would be nice also. Can you please tell me how you set

After evaluating this one quickly, it seems that I have to pass
the name service object's IOR to the JacORB ORB. This is not an
option.

I would need the so advertised "Interoperable Name Service"
to be interoperable just using host-address and port number.

Any more clues?

--
Dirk Foersterling
PG345 BodyTalk