List:       mico-devel
Subject:    MICO: A little IDL-syntax question (embedded sequences)
From:       Dirk Foersterling <milliByte () DeathsDoor ! com>
Date:       1999-08-25 6:30:54

Hi,

Recently, I read a book about CORBA. There was an example for an
embedded sequence:

typedef sequence <sequence <float> > SequenceOfSequenceOfFloat;

MICO didn't complain about the above, but I'm not sure whether embedded
sequences are a legal construct in IDL, are they?

  -dirk

--
                   D i r k   F "o r s t e r l i n g
milliByte@DeathsDoor.com  ********  http://www.DeathsDoor.com/milliByte/