List:       mico-devel
Subject:    [mico-devel] Re: WARNING: "IOP00810249: (MARSHAL)
From:       Karel Gardas <kgardas () objectsecurity ! com>
Date:       2006-10-27 9:20:38

Hi Gurminder,

first of all, although you claim you are using JacORB, from your stack
trace of the exception is clear that you are just using plain JDK ORB.
Since JDK ORB is one of the buggiest, I would like to ask you to really
perform the test with JacORB and post the result here. I would also like
to suggest you to test the size of sequence before you sent it over the
wire just for sure, everything is well initialized as it should be.

Cheers,
Karel

--
Karel Gardas                  kgardas@objectsecurity.com