List:       mico-devel
Subject:    Re: [mico-devel] Different treatment for localhost communication?
From:       Patrick_Gräbel <pgraebel () stud ! fh-dortmund ! de>
Date:       2006-10-18 16:54:42

Thanks!

This is what I was asking for. Unfortunately I am developing on Windows
platform, so "unix:" isn't a choice. The example "bench" also uses
"local:" for communication inside a _single_ process. Furthermore the
unix version of this example uses PIDs for _inter-process_
communication. Is inter-process communication also possible on Windows
(maybe an argument to "local:")?

The MICO document is not very helpful on this.

Patrick