List:       mico-devel
Subject:    [mico-devel] mico question
From:       Jim <jimdon () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2006-01-31 18:51:09

Hello,

I am trying to wrestle my way threw the best way to build a CORBA
example that uses an event channel.

I am hoping to use a simple "push" model.

I am trying to create a class that implements CosEventComm::PushConsumer ...

Is there a simple "hello world" example of this somewhere?

Can someone tell me if my initial approach to how to build this is correct?

So far I am just trying to generate code from the IDL:

I have 2 files listed below:

consumer.idl:
-=-=-=-=-=-
#include "coss/CosEventComm.idl"