List:       mico-devel
Subject:    [mico-devel] Event Service with POA
From:       john micheal <tanys79 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-12-22 3:38:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I am using mico 232 on a Win 2000 platform. I modified the event service demo C++ \
source code by compiling the EventChannelAdmin.idl and EventComm.idl with the command \
"--poa --no-boa", and changed the inheritance from "EventComm::PushConsumer_skel" to \
"POA_EventComm::PushConsumer".
But i still get errors when i try to compile with visual C++. should there be other \
changes that i should make? I used "activate_object(consumer)" for POA.