List:       mico-devel
Subject:    Fw: [mico-devel] Mico's Transaction Service
From:       "dxn" <dxn () otcaix ! iscas ! ac ! cn>
Date:       2003-05-29 7:34:37

        Last week I have visited that page and follow the transaction project's link to
   http://nova.ls.fi.upm.es/hpda/Projects/CORBA_concurrency_transactions.html,
   but couldn't download the source code there怂I sent a mail to webMaster and had no
   reply  :(
      Until now, the source code's download link on that page is still dead.