List:       mico-devel
Subject:    [mico-devel] Migration issue
From:       John John <sss_c2003 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-05-29 4:11:43

In my project,I have created corbaserver_impl.cc
corbaserver_skel.cc files using mico.2.3.6 version.I
did lot of instrumentation in the corbaserver_imple.cc
file.

But i am not able to compile those files to the latest
version 2.3.9

I got the following error
src/server.cc: In function `void XXX()':
src/server.cc:1126: `cout' undeclared (first use this
function)

I think the declaration of cout method is
changed(2.3.6  vs 2.3.9).Please update me which header
file should i include.

Thanks
Shu