List:       mico-devel
Subject:    [mico-devel] Mico 2.3.10 building under Mandrake 9.1
From:       "Dirk O. Siebnich" <dok () dok-net ! net>
Date:       2003-05-26 20:51:46

Hi,
here are my observations building the latest Mico 2.3.10 under Mandrake
Linux 9.1.

As was the case with Mico 2.3.9, the services Life Cycle and
Externalization can't be build, due to an idlcompile target missing from
the Makefiles. I don't know what that does, only that all the other
coss/* directories have that line in their Makefiles.

When running with GLIBC 2.3.1, the suggestion displayed by configure to
allow MicoCCM to work in a multi-threaded build, param -ORBRequestLimit
1, does not suffice. The hello2 example does not run, once the mico-ccmd
is contacted, it crashes. The mentioned GLIBC appears to have some
changes to the threading code.

Otherwise, I am looking forward to Qedo (Hi Rudolf).

Best regards,
Dirk

--
/\                          Dirk O. Siebnich                          /\
\/  mailto:dok@dok-net.net                    http://www.dok-net.net  \/