List:       mico-devel
Subject:    [mico-devel] Qt support
From:       "Nasir Siddique" <nasir_siddique () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-05-23 14:01:05

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<P><BR>Mico has provided the Qt support with its distribution. I have not been able \
to compile mico with qt support. Are there some special instuctions for that .Second \
thing is that I did not understand what does mean by qt support with \
mico?<BR></P></DIV><BR> <DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Regards</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMTEN/2731??PS=">the new MSN 8 </a> and get 2 months \