List:       mico-announce
Subject:    Re: [mico-devel] What to do if a client's call is left hanging?
From:       Karel Gardas <kgardas () objectsecurity ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 17:39:59

Hi Alan,

I'm afraid you'll probably need something like request timeout
feature.  Unfortunately it is not presented in the current MICO
release.  Fortunately someone from the MICO community already
implemented it a while back for some older MICO so if you are
interested in the project of updating the patch for the current MICO
HEAD, then please let me know.

Cheers,
Karel

--