List:       mico-announce
Subject:    [mico-devel] SSL verify error: self signed certificate in
From:       "=?gb2312?B?cGV0ZXJyYXk=?=" <peterray () 163 ! com>
Date:       2004-10-13 2:47:16

hi, i have a problem so weird:
Now ,in my teem ,we have a established CA made with mico over ssl, as a server side.

I have a task ,to write a client to connect to the CA ,and to get a certificate from \
. when i run my client, although ,I get a message--"SSL verify error: self signed \
certificate in certificate chain " from the linux console, yet i can get the returned \
certificate,that seems that my client can exit normally.    But when i use the gdb to \
track my client, gdb will stop at the "myOrb->bind(...,...);"

the parameter i use to init mico is "MyClient ssl:inet:localhost:11244
                                       -ORBSSLcert keycert.pem
                                       -ORBSSlkey keycert.pem
                                       -ORBSSLverify 0"

as i'm a novice about mico, i really don't know what's wrong ,please give me a hand.
thanks