List:       mhonarc
Subject:    Re: reinstalled nt and mhonarc broke !!!
From:       Earl Hood <ehood () hydra ! acs ! uci ! edu>
Date:       1997-11-11 22:43:03

> When i run the following,
>
> perl c:\bin\mhonarc -mbox c:/eudora/in.mbx
>
> The error:
>
> Can't open perl script "c:\bin\mhonarc": No such file or directory
>
> Any ideas ???

The message is from Perl and has nothing to do with MHonArc.  Check
that c:\bin\mhonarc exists and you can read it.  Also, if there is any
NT specific issues, you should check those.  For example, reinstalling
NT may affect the Perl installation.  I am not an NT expert, so others
will have to help you here.

	--ewh