List:       metasploit-framework
Subject:    Re: [framework] RbReadline Error: Errno::ENOMEM
From:       Marc Wickenden <marc () offensivecoder ! com>
Date:       2012-06-20 15:05:45

On 20/06/2012 15:19, änthräX ƨƨəʅɯɩɐȞ əɥɨ wrote:
> I'm trying to install the framework on an ARM platform with 256MB

Are you by any chance installing on a Raspberry Pi? If so I had the same
issue. The problem is solved by changing the ratio of memory allocated
to system/GPU.

The following link will help
http://elsmorian.com/post/23925914654/changing-raspberrypi-ram-cpu-gpu-ratio
but basically though you just need to do the following:

$ sudo cp /boot/arm224_start.elf /boot/start.elf

then reboot. This will give you 224MB for the system and 32MB for the
GPU. Latest metasploit from Github runs fine on my Pi now.

HTH

Marc