List:       metasploit-framework
Subject:    Re: [framework] record_mic for X seconds
From:       Lukas Kuzmiak <metasploit () backstep ! net>
Date:       2010-12-24 21:23:52

Not sure when this change for 30 secs has been made but I've been
recording for 15 secs without a problem of these 3 secs limitation
like 3 days ago with the latest SVN revision by that time.

lukash

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important
stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;). Torvalds,
Linus (1996-07-20).