List:       metasploit-framework
Subject:    Re: [framework] meterpreter commands fail after impersonation
From:       Robin Wood <robin () digininja ! org>
Date:       2010-12-23 9:02:02

On 23 December 2010 06:36, Rob Fuller <mubix@room362.com> wrote:
> Try dropping to a shell under the impersonation and doing it. I
> believe the net commands (correct me if I'm wrong) are part of cmd.exe
> so try doing 'cmd /c' before the net command.

It wasn't allowing me to do any commands, even shell. I've had it
before but can't come up with any similarities on networks where it
happens. I'll try the cmd /c method next time I come across it and see
if that helps.

> Also, incognito has a add user function in it that allows you to do so
> right from the meterpreter prompt:
>
> add_group_user "Domain Admins" robin -h DC1

Did that in the end but for some reason I'm more use to doing it the other way.

Robin