List:       metasploit-framework
Subject:    [framework] ANN: Armitage - Cyber Attack Management for Metasploit
From:       Raphael M <contact () fastandeasyhacking ! com>
Date:       2010-11-28 3:21:58

Hello,
I'm writing to announce Armitage, a GUI for Metasploit built around
the attack process. It visualizes your hosts and sessions, recommends
exploits using db_autopwn, and provides a GUI interface to
Meterpreter's capabilities. My goal is to make Metasploit easier to
use. Words are great, but it's better to see it in action.

A quick demo of Armitage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EACo2q3kgHY

How to own Metasploitable using Armitage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdtMthVeC1M

The software and code are at:
http://www.fastandeasyhacking.com

Enjoy.