List:       metasploit-framework
Subject:    Re: [framework] What is the most cool IE exploit and java on the
From:       Lukas Kuzmiak <metasploit () backstep ! net>
Date:       2010-11-22 17:03:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Btw,

same exploits are mostly doubled in metasploit in two categories:

windows/browser/something - this runs a webserver and should pass PDF with
actual content defined as PDF - that should allow showing in the browser
directly.

windows/fileformat/something - speaks for itself, generates a file, you can
put it somewhere online and depending on the webserver content-type
will/wont be passed. You can tweak it with some .php file, setting
Content-type to application/pdf and embed the data under it, which will
allow you to show it directly even if the extension is php and user won't
expect it even in the worst nightmares :)

Lukas

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on
ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;). Torvalds, Linus
(1996-07-20).