List:       metasploit-framework
Subject:    [framework] Msf::Sessions::Meterpreter
From:       "M.Tabatabai" <mtaba1979 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-18 20:25:43

hi,
I am testing a standalone script which uses meterpreter as payload.
I used the examples in framework and I can have the meterpreter shell there.

session = driver.run(core version)  or session=exploit.exploit_simple
(base version)
then initializing and interacting with session.

I wanted to know how can I  use the Msf::Sessions::Meterpreter instance?
There is a create(rstream) method, but I didnt find out what exactly rstream is.

regards,
mt