List:       mesos-user
Subject:    Re: Using TLS in Mesos 1.9
From:       Ajay V <ajayveee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-12-07 4:43:47

Thank you for the response Charles. Password protected key files are
supported. When running the startup scripts, the stdin prompts for the key
password. This, is however not very friendly.
I was wondering if there was an option to supply it from a file or some
other nicer alternatives.

Worst case, I plan to use the decrypted method you pointed out.

Regards,
Ajay

--
Regards,